Friday 22 June 2018

I have a stalker called Lisa Avalos who keeps spreading lies about me on the internet.

For the last four years a woman based in America, has become obsessed with my case. Her name is Lisa Avalos. She also goes by the name "Professor Avalos", a supposed law professor.

I first spotted her at the harassment trial. She had flown all the way from Arkansas, USA to be there. On the day of the verdict, before the judgement had been handed down I saw her  giving out her business cards to the press, saying "call me". She was sure I was going to be found guilty.

She was wrong. I was found not guilty, and she has been mad ever since. Ever since I was found not guilty she has done everything to try to show the opposite.

It's like a dog that won't let go of a bone.

I later found out that she became friends with David de Freitas and his wife, and they have had several dinners together and even visited the family home in Fulham.

Since 2014 Miss Avalos seems to be constantly writing about me on the internet. It is amazing how a person can become obsessed with you and it certainly feels (from my perspective) like stalking. She visits my blog at least once per day. I know this from the i.p. logs.

She has visited this site hundreds of times. Sometimes even sending me anonymous messages, that unknown to her come from her i.p. address.

When you take the unsolicited messages, travelling 5000 miles to see me in court, and her repeated allegations about me - I would call that a clear case of stalking. 

It seems I am not the only one who has made complaints about her though. A quick search on the internet will find other articles alleging that she is a liar, and a busy body in other people's cases.

This is the first time I am writing about her on my blog because to me she is a nobody who has a chip on the shoulder, so why would I want to write about such a person?

Today I am writing because Miss Avalos has again this month written about me, stating that I am guilty of the rape of Eleanor de Freitas, and this time she contacted the press trying to push her story which is based on a web of lies.

I have in the past asked her to stop writing about me, but she refuses. In America that's  called: The First Amendment aka "freedom of speech".

Professor Lisa Avalos has repeatedly stated that there was no evidence that Eleanor de Freitas lied and says that I raped her, which is totally false. Click Here to see the evidence that Lisa Avalos doesn't want anyone to know about.

For the last few days I've been dealing with a large media organisation called Buzzfeed who were proposing to re-ignite the story on me, saying they would publish "things you won't like".

In fact it was Lisa Avalos who contacted them, trying to push a false story about me which says I'm a guilty of rape.

An exhaustive two days was spent dealing with lawyers, sending out letters and documents to Buzzfeed showing them that I am in fact innocent. This is all very tiring. Especially when you've been dealing with this for four years. 

Lisa Avalos, if you're reading this please stop stalking me and move on.

Professor Lisa Avalos from the United States.

2 comments:

  1. I would be surprised if this comment is actually posted, but I came across this site a few weeks ago doing some research for a topic unrelated. This popped out to me because I know Ms. Avalos in real life. I laughed my ass off when you wrote “she is a nobody who has a chip on the shoulder, so why would I want to write about such a person?” There’s no need I defend her credentials, but the actual truth of the matter appears to be quite the opposite. A degree from Northwestern and then NYU law is nothing to scoff that. Her resume doesn’t need me to defend it.

    You wrote because you’re upset that Avalos has researched and written about your case. Here’s why it appears as though you’re a liar in this blog post. If someone was actually doing what you state she is doing, then you can fully come here to the USA and bring a lawsuit against her. Hire a firm and prove your case in a court of law. You will never do that, and you won’t succeed in your case, because it appears you are the one pushing and stretching reality. You try to state Avalos coming to view your trial in person is her “stalking” you. That is a joke. Someone writing about something that happened publicly is not “stalking.” It’s also a joke how you state she’s obsessed with you, like a dog that won’t let go of a bone. Somehow after years of knowing her, she’s never once spoken about you in real life. Interesting. Perhaps you also felt this way about the rape accusation, you didn’t “feel” you did anything wrong...just as you wrongly feel Avalos is “stalking” you when that also isn’t reality? Again, you can bring the case, but you won’t. That says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexander Economou15 March 2023 at 14:14

    Thankfully the Attorney General and Director of Public Prosections concur that EdF was indeed a liar.

    ReplyDelete